The Managing Lymphoma Reference Center is a growing body of knowledge – a place to share and access our online communities’ collective educational information on lymphoma.
There is a lot to know when it comes to lymphoma; in this section, please find a diverse selection of different multimedia resources for use in your clinical practice.
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in lymphoma answering your frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Pearls Podcasts – These brief audio clips are practical, evidence-based recommendations on real-world issues from our expert faculty's clinical setting. Download podcasts and take them with you to use at the point of care!
- Clinical Expert Commentaries – a comprehensive array of in-depth, evidence-based discussions related to lymphoma (video/audio/transcript/references)
- Case Discussion – A case review focusing on a patient presentation that represents real-world complexities, including patients at various stages of the disease life cycle, that may impact therapeutic decisisions, and treatment strategies for your patients.
- Downloadable Slides – The downloadable slide sets posted below are provided for your review. They consist of proceedings from several international lymphoma congresses and pertain to the treatment and management of lymphoma.
- Annual Meeting Highlights – highlights from major annual meetings regarding the most current lymphoma clinical study findings
- Expert Interview Series – In this series, Dr. George Davatelis interviews various clinical experts from around the globe regarding clinical challenges they experience in their daily practice treating and managing patients with lymphoma
- Clinical Trial Highlights – highlights from emerging clinical trials research in the treatment of lymphoma
- Articles – a selection of links to pertinent literature related to lymphoma